Follow your dream of starting a business with Busan Starup!
For your better today and greater tomorrow, Busan Startup, a hub of startup ecosystem, will support you.
How to create a startup ecosystem and provide support
- understand educational background, experience and conditions of those who want to start a business
Create a startup ecosystem
- For aspiring entrepreneurs
- support to accumulate experience, explore opportunities, and build network
- For new entrepreneurs
- support to strengthen capability, pursue opportunities and secure resources
- for successful entrepreneurs
- support to exert management capability, realize opportunities and utilize network
- startup lecture and training
- spread of best practices
- promising technology and startup support
- mentor, consulting
- government-sponsored financing, networking
- institution, law
- cultural and social recognition
Conduct total inspection and analysis of startup support programs implemented by investor, government agency and university.
Coordinate similar or redundant startup initiatives through communication and cooperation, and specialize them.
Prioritize and put focus on what those who aspire to or prepare for starting a business actually need in reality.
Facilitate startup by providing systematic support and enhancing related systems
Organizations for startup support
- Busan Economic Promotion Agency
- operate spaces for startup communication (communication, exchanges, idea sharing, network etc.)
- manage Government BI → Busan & Ulsan Small and Medium Business Administration
- support small business startup → Busan Economic Promotion Agency
- support ICT business startup → Busan IT Industry Promotion Agency
- support manufacturing business startup → Busan Techno Park
- support design business startup → Busan Design Center
- Busan & Ulsan Small and Medium Business Administration
- manage Government Post BI
- Busan Center for Creative Economy & Innovation
- provide support for growth, global startup, re-startup; accelerator